EFI ColorproofXF™ delivers a versatile solution for proofing, large-format production and photographic printing that combines the latest color technology with industry-standard off-the-shelf hardware. The solution offers fast, flexible workflow, power, and expandability and affordability. The basic package starts with the EFI ColorproofXF Server, an unlimited numbers of Client Options and Printer Option M. By adding extra output and product options, the solution meets growing businesses needs.
- Multi-format support: supports accepted formats including PostScript, PDF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, TIFF/IT, PSD, Scitex CT/LW, Delta List and DCS.
- Advanced color management: manages color based on universally accepted ICC profiles, enabling users to build in color-controlled proofing throughout the prepress and printing process.
- Expanded workflow: Compliance with the latest JDF data exchange format opens EFI ColorproofXF to the widest range of workflows — maximizing efficiency through a two-way digital information exchange.
- Seamless cross-platform integration: delivers the ultimate flexibility by enabling the use of Macintosh® workstations with Windows-based servers.
- Flexibility for different applications and tasks. Users can produce convincing proofs for large-format printers that simulate the final print run for cost-effective posters, banners and brilliant, vivid photos.
Output Option Highlights
- Mix and match output options: Printer Options M, XL and XXL offer three output options depending on the printer size, making the output options unlimited.
- Extended proofing capabilities: EFI ColorproofXF’s Fiery Option* allows graphic professionals to harness the power, performance and speed of Fiery technology in the proofing process. This feature enables users to print their proofing jobs directly from Fiery-driven devices and to build multi-purpose printer pools to do contract, content and concept proofing and digital print production.
- Ability to export color-managed files: With the File Export Option*, users can achieve a more flexible workflow and export color-managed TIFF and PDF files. With the Gravure Option*, they create separated grayscale TIFFs for digital engraving of gravure cylinders.
Product Option Highlights
- Advanced functionality for specific needs: Spot Color Option* enables users to process and output accurate color proofs of supported formats with spot colors. The Color Manager Option* provides a suite of ICC-based tools for managing color and optimizing the system for the unique characteristics of a well-defined environment, while the Color Verifier Option* assures consistent color quality by measuring and comparing color values.
- Expand services with large-format printing: The Production Option* transforms large-format printers into fast solutions that produce additional services such as poster or banner production for generating new revenue streams. The option provides cutting-edge production features such as expanded step & repeat for easier and quicker pattern creation, and a tiling function, which enables the processing of print jobs that are larger then the printer width. It also allows users to make real-time color adjustments.
200 Innovative Way
Nashua, NH 03062
603-595-7000 ext. 4170
60 East Main Street
Rockville, CT 06066
Presstek Europe LTD
Middlesex UB8 2YF
+44 (0)20 8745 8000