Zahara is easy to implement and easy to use - image in any 830 nm thermal platemaking system like Presstek's Dimension Pro2 system, then just rinse and print. No pre-heating, chemical processing, gumming or baking is required.
After imaging in your CTP system, rinse Zahara in Presstek's Eco-Kleen rinse unit containing just regular water. Alternatively, you can use your existing processor, swapping out the chemistry for water.
Zahara addresses the majority of waterless sheetfed and narrow web press platforms. It is ideal for small, half- and mid-size sheet formats, labels, packaging, and plastic card production.
Benefits of the Presstek Zahara plate:
- For sheetfed and web presses
- No cover film to remove
- 830 nm spectral sensitivity
- Just image and rinse
- No dye solutions required to process plate
- 300 lpi screening
- Excellent ink roll-up and solid densities
- Up to 100,000 impressions
- UV application compatible