Founded in 1987, our mission is to offer printing products that are environmentally responsible and engineered to streamline print production processes, making it easier and more profitable for print providers to meet increasing demands for high-quality and fast turnaround printing.
Presstek’s Corporate Headquarters, Refurbishment Center, Demonstration Center and DI Media Manufacturing is based in Hudson, New Hampshire, USA. Thermal CTP Plate Manufacturing is conducted at Presstek's South Hadley, Massachusetts facility while R&D operations are located both in the US and Israel.
With Technical Support, Customer Care Administration and Product warehouses located throughout North America and the United Kingdom, Presstek sells its products and supports its customers through a comprehensive multichannel network consisting of direct sales and technical support and dealer/OEM partners.
Presstek Product Portfolio
Service and Parts
- Timely, expert service and support performed by expert technicians
- Flexible service plans available
- Maintenance, repairs, and parts for wide range of brands including Presstek, ABDick, Ryobi, Multigraphics, Itek Graphix, Epson, Glunz & Jensen as well as and select post-press finishing equipment
DI® Digital Offset Presses - Certified Pre-Owned and New
- Presstek 75DI: 4-6 colors, 6-page format, aqueous coating option, 16,000 sph
- Presstek 52DI: 4-colors, 2-page landscape format, 10,000 sph
- Presstek 52DI-AC: 4-colors, 2-page landscape format, aqueous coating, 10,000 sph
- Presstek 34DI: 4-colors, 2-page portrait format, 7,000 sph
Chemistry-Free CTP - Certified Pre-Owned
- Dimension425 Excel: 4-page system
- Presstek Vector FL52: 2-page system
Thermal CTP Plates
- Aurora EXP: Chemistry-free and daylight safe, run lengths to 50,000
- Aeon: No preheat positive working, run lengths to 1,000,000 with a post bake
- PearlDry Blue: Chemistry-free, for sheetfed and web press waterless printing, run lengths to 100,000
- Anthem Pro: Chemistry-free, for Presstek Dimension series CTP systems, run lengths to 100,0000
- Freedom Pro: Chemistry-free, for Presstek Vector series CTP systems, run lengths to 25,000
DI Plate Media
- PearlDry Plus for Heidelberg QMDI presses
- ProFire Digital Plate Media for Presstek DI, KPG DirectPress, Xerox 233 DI, Karat 46-DI, and Ryobi DI presses
Traditional Offset and Consumables
- Conventional offset presses and a full line of pressroom consumables are available in the EAMER market.
Presstek is the holder of hundreds of patents and has been recognized by numerous industry sources for innovation in business and technology. Presstek invented DI® thermal laser direct imaging on-press technology and was the first to develop and bring to market chemistry-free platemaking for off-press applications. Many of the industry’s largest press manufacturers including Heidelberg, Ryobi, Xerox, KBA and Kodak have partnered with Presstek and incorporated Presstek’s DI technology on their presses. Presstek DI-enabled presses accept digital files and image plates directly on-press which eliminates the labor intensive steps and chemistry associated with traditional platemaking.DI® is a registered trademark of Presstek LLC