Founded in 1987, our mission is to offer printing products that are environmentally responsible and engineered to streamline print production processes, making it easier and more profitable for print providers to meet the increasing demand by their customers for high-quality, faster turnaround printing.
Presstek’s Corporate Headquarters, Refurbishment Center, Demonstration Center and DI Media Manufacturing operation is located in Hudson, New Hampshire in the northeast region of the United States. Nearby in South Hadley, Massachusetts is Presstek’s thermal CTP plate manufacturing facility. With offices and warehouses located in North America and the United Kingdom, Presstek sells through a comprehensive multichannel network consisting of dealers, OEM partners and inside sales.
Presstek Product Portfolio
Current digital offset printing solutions for the North America market include a wide range of new and refurbished DI digital offset waterless presses, thermal plates for computer-to-plate applications, CTP systems, professional technical service, and maintenance or repair parts for Presstek branded equipment and many well known industry brands. Traditional analog offset presses and consumables augment Presstek’s product portfolio in the EAMER market.
Refurbished DI® Digital Offset Presses
- Certified Pre-Owned 2-page DI Presses
- 34cm portrait format, 7,000 sph
- 52cm landscape format, 10,000 sph
- New press warranty
New DI® Digital Offset Presses
- Presstek 75DI: 4-10 colors, 6-page format, aqueous coating option, 16,000 sph
- Presstek 52DI: 4-colors, 2-page landscape format, 10,000 sph
- Presstek 52DI-AC: 4-colors, 2-page landscape format, aqueous coating, 10,000 sph
- Presstek 34DI: 4-colors, 2-page portrait format, 7,000 sph
Computer-to-Plate Systems – 4- and 8-page models
- Presstek Dimension Pro Series: 4 models with semi- or high productivity automation with speeds ranging from 15-43 plates per hour
- Presstek Compass Series: 7 models with continuous loading or total automation and speeds ranging from 15-40 plates per hour
Thermal CTP Plates
- Aurora EXP: Chemistry-free and daylight safe, run lengths to 50,000
- Aeon (and related chemistry): No preheat positive working plate, run lengths to 1,000,000 with a post bake
- PearlDry Blue: Chemistry-free, for sheetfed and web press waterless printing, run lengths to 100,000
Service and Parts
- Timely, expert service and support performed by expert technicians
- Flexible service plans available
- Maintenance, repairs, and parts for wide range of product brands including Presstek, ABDick, Ryobi, Multigraphics, Itek Graphix, Epson, Glunz & Jensen and select post-press finishing equipment
Presstek also manufactures chemistry-free plate media for DI digital offset presses, Freedom Pro plates for Presstek’s Vector CTP systems, and the Anthem Pro plate for use on Presstek’s Dimension Excel CTP systems.
Presstek is the holder of hundreds of patents and has been recognized by numerous industry sources for innovation in business and technology. Presstek invented DI® thermal laser direct imaging on-press technology and was the first to develop and bring to market chemistry-free platemaking for off-press applications. Many of the industry’s largest press manufacturers including Heidelberg, Ryobi, Xerox, KBA and Kodak have partnered with Presstek and incorporated Presstek’s DI technology on their presses. Presstek DI enabled presses accept digital files and image plates directly on-press which eliminates the labor intensive steps and chemistry associated with traditional platemaking.DI® is a registered trademark of Presstek, Inc.