EFI Fiery XF™
EFI Fiery XF™ Premium delivers a versatile solution for proofing, large-format production and photographic printing that combines the latest color technology with industry-standard off-the-shelf hardware. Fiery XF offers fast, flexible workflow, power, expandability and affordability. The Premium package starts with the EFI Fiery XF Server, spot color support & FAST RIP, 4 printer options, unlimited Command Workstation clients with up to 10 concurrent connections.
- Multi-format support: Supports accepted formats including PostScript, PDF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, EPS, TIFF, PSD, and DCS1&2.
- Advanced color management: Manages color based on universally accepted ICC profiles, enabling users to build in color-controlled proofing throughout the prepress and printing process.
- Spot Colors: Use of unlimited spot colors and unlimited spot color libraries.
- Expanded workflow: Compliance with the latest JDF data exchange format opens EFI Fiery XF to the widest range of workflows — maximizing efficiency through a two-way digital information exchange.
- Seamless cross-platform integration: Delivers the ultimate flexibility by enabling the use of Macintosh® workstations with Windows-based servers.
- Mix and match output options: The included XXL printer option will drive M and XL printers, giving you the ability to connect to multiple printers from 1 Fiery server.
- Media Profiles: Almost 4,000 media profiles available for download through the Fiery Server Control.
- Color Control: Easily monitor your proofer’s calibration and profiling.
- Profile Creation: With the built in Wizard Driven Profile Creator, you can create custom ICC profiles, including multi-channel and device link profiles.
- Printer Options for Wide Format & Super Wide Format: Transforms large-format printers into fast solutions that produce additional services such as poster or banner production for generating new revenue streams.
- Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and more.
Supported Technologies and Standards:
- ISO, G7, SWOP and GRACoL compliant profiles and characterization data.
- M0, M1 and M2 measurement conditions.
- Built-in PANTONE®, PANTONE® Plus, HKS®, HKS® 3000+, Toyo® and DIC® spot color libraries.
- Color Verifier: An easy to use solution for the control and verification of your color proofs. It can measure, compare, verify and correct color values – producing predictable results.
- Additional Printer Options: Add to your printing capabilities with M and XL printer options.
- Online updater notifications and installation of new software versions independently for Fiery Command Workstation (through the Fiery Software Manager) and the Fiery XF Server (through the Fiery Server Control).
- Complimentary 12 month support and maintenance plan.
Mark Andy Inc.
18081 Chesterfield Airport Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Service Dispatch & Repair Parts:
877-412-3629 Option 7
Mark Andy Print Products
201 W Oakton Street
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Mark Andy UK Ltd.
Hurdsfield Industrial Estate
Cheshire SK10 2BN
+44 (0) 1625 500964