Dynagram inpO2 is a powerful and scalable PDF imposition solution, built right into the familiar environment of Adobe Acrobat 8 or above. inpO2 provides all the functions and features for contemporary printers deploying end-to-end PDF workflows. In addition to powerful features for standard imposition work, version 3.0 includes modules for optimization (automated ganging of flatwork), imposition planning, and a Web Module for complex web press layouts.
Highlights of inpO2 Version 3.0
Scalable Product Family: Start with a powerful entry-level tool that can grow to match your printing and workflow needs based on the same intuitive interface.
Familiar Environment of Acrobat: Get up and running quickly as inpO2 is built right into Adobe Acrobat 8 or above (Standard or Pro), a standard in today’s production.
Imposition Flexibility: Impose with ease, control and confidence — use the quick and intuitive Wizard for single document jobs, the Assembly Manager for complex multi-document layouts, automated ganging and planning, or command the inpO2 light table for total precision and control!
Choose the inpO2 product that's right for you.
- Powerful and flexible imposition
- Assembly Manager to produce complex impositions with this intuitive and flexible tree-view interface.
- Optimization Module included for automated ganging of flatwork.
- Support for all standard folded and flatwork impositions.
- Custom marks, ink control and extensive page controls.
- JDF output.
- Network Licensing. inpO2 is available with floating licenses to allow up to 10 users to work simultaneously.
Fast, easy-to-use, cost effective imposition based on the power of inpO2!
- Quick and Simple. Use the inpO2 ATOM imposition creation Wizard to quickly create imposition for folded or flat work of any size!
- Extensive Control. Go beyond the Wizard and create custom layouts or make adjustments using the exclusive inpO2 LightTable. Also adjust gutters, margins, marks, shingling and more to meet just about any production needs.
- Room to Grow. Easily upgrade inpO2 ATOM by adding automated ganging, or move up to inpO2 Standard and keep the same familiar interface you’ve already learned.
inpO2 OPTIONAL MODULES:
Optimization Module -- For Automated Ganging
- Quick and simple. Drag and drop jobs into the optimization module interface, enter the desired run length, and select your target output.
- Automation with Control. Override the automated results by changing your run list or expand a step and repeat to fill unused areas of the press sheet with a simple click of the mouse.
- No limits. Automatically gang as many jobs as needed on just about any format size in the Optimization module. There are no limits on number of jobs that can be optimized.
- Available as a module for inpO2 ATOM or included with inpO2 Standard Edition.
Planning Module -- Post-Press Driven Imposition Planning and Creation
- Plan, impose and integrate. Share your planning layouts with production for final imposition using the same inpO2 product, or integrate with your workflow system with JDF export.
- Plan with a click. Try different layout scenarios with just a click of the mouse. Profile your presses and paper stocks to quickly change from one set-up to another with instant feedback on press run length and waste!
- Plan with Confidence. Automatically get notified of potential problems with the built-in CheckPoints to help avoid costly mistakes!
- Plan and Create all in one! Plan your imposition work in the same application that will create it, reducing errors and improving communication between planning and prepress.
- Available for inpO2 Standard Edition.