Certified Pre-Owned Thermal CTP Systems
High Resolution Metal Platemaking Solutions
Presstek now offers factory remanufactured Certified Pre-Owned models of its industry proven high performance thermal CTP devices. A rigorous certification process of these turnkey systems includes a thorough inspection, reconditioning to original factory specifications and testing in a production environment. With a chemistry-free Certified Pre-Owned CTP system you can affordably streamline plate production and you are ensured to receive a high quality device built to last.
- Each device passes a comprehensive mechanical and safety inspection
- Reconditioning is performed to the highest standard by a skilled team of Presstek CTP experts
- An extensive selection of parts are replaced to ensure peak performance
- Laser system is calibrated to original specifications
- A new RIP computer replaces the old and new RIP software is installed
- Performance testing is conducted to ensure the device operates to original specification levels
- Backed by Presstek's service and support
One Purchase Price for a Complete Turnkey System
- Delivery, standard rigging and installation
- A full 1-year warranty (same warranty as new CTP systems)
- A new RIP computer and the latest version of Presstek Momentum RIP software
(a combined value of $8,245!)
- A free box of plates (50-count), customer to indicate size at time of order
- Plate punch (a $3,162 value!)
- AMS unit for ablation debris (for the Dimension Excel CTP system)
- External plate rinse system (for the Dimension Excel CTP system)
Service Maintenance Agreements
Your factory refurbished Certified Pre-Owned CTP system is covered under warranty for a full year, just as if you were buying new. We recommend extending your warranty with a Service Maintenance Agreement to cover any parts, labor, software and technical phone support needed in the future. Ask about our discount program for purchasing a 1-year extended warranty at or before system installation.
The table below is a summary of specifications. To have a representative contact you with current inventory and pricing, please call 1-603-595-7000 Ext: 4170, e-mail us, or complete the form below.
|Freedom Pro plate
Selectable over the range
W: 11"-18" (280-457 mm)
and 20"-20.66" (508-525 mm)
|up to 16 plates per hour
up to 175 lpi
|Anthem Pro plate
|26.771" x 30.708"
(680 x 780 mm)
|up to 11 plates per hour
up to 200 lpi